Educational Qualification :MBBS M.S General Surgery
FIAGES Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons in “Minimal Access Surgery”. February 2020
F.MAS, D.MAS. Completed Fellowship and Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery in February 2022 in World Laparoscopy Hospital, New Delhi a course endorsed by SAGES.
Work experience :
Worked as Junior Resident in the department of Orthopaedics at SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre for a period of 10 months from June 2015-April 2016.
- Worked as Senior Resident in the department of general surgery at SRM medical college hospital and research centre from 19-6-2019 to 16-11- 2020.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in department of general surgery at SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre from 17-11-2020 till 12-07-2021.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Department of General Surgery at Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital, Chrompet from August 2021 to till date.
I am confident and experienced in performing and managing patients with the following general surgical procedures.
Hernia repairs, hydrocele procedures, excision of swellings and cysts, haemorrhoids, fistula, fissures, fibroadenoma excision, procedures for gynaecomastia, modified radical mastectomy, thyroidectomy, emergency laparotomy and procedures for bowel obstruction and perforation, emergency cholecystectomy, amputations of digits, below knee and above knee amputation, procedures for varicose veins, split skin grafting, and various bedside interventional procedures.
• Diagnostic laparoscopy, laparoscopic appendicectomy, laparoscopic cholecystectomy, laparoscopic hernia repairs.
- Presentations / Posters :
- Poster presentation – “Perforation of Old Gastrojejunal Anastamotic Site Presenting as Acute Abdomen” in TN&P ASICON 2018 held at Thekkady
▪ Paper Presentation – “Epiploic Appendagitis – A Case Series and Review of Literature” in ASICON-2018, 78th National Conference held at Chennai Trade Center.
Prizes Rewarded :
- Won 2nd Prize under Best Free Paper Award in 78th Annual Conference ASICON-2018 for the paper titled “Epiploic Appendagitis – A case Series and Review of Literature”.
- Won 1st Prize in FMAS examination held in February 2022 batch at world laparoscopy Hospital.
❖Case Report- “An unusual presentation of branchial cyst mimicking carotid body tumor”. Published in International Surgery Journal on 7th September 2017
❖Case Report- “Perforation of Old Gastrojejeunal Anastamotic Site Presenting as Acute Abdomen”. Published in International Surgery Journal on 6th August 2018
❖ Original Research Article – “Impact of Timing of Surgery and Routine Biliary Sampling in Acute Cholecystitis”. Published in JEMDS on 1st of December 2016
❖Original Research Article- “Study on Therapeutic Effectiveness of Laparoscopic Drainage and Image Guided Pigtail Catheter Drainage in the Treatment of Liver Abscess- A Randomized Control Trial”. Published in International Surgery Journal on 10th May 2019
❖Laparoscopic Management of Cholecystoduodenal Fistula : A case report, International Surgery Journal, 26.10.2018
Conferences / Courses Attended:
1. Attendedtn&pasicon2017heldatcoimbatoremedicalcollege in May 2017.
2. Attended Pre-conference Live Laparoscopic & Open Surgery Workshop Held on 26th December 2017 at Asicon 77th National Conference, Jaipur.
3. Actively Participated in the National Conference Held at Jaipur in December 2017.
4. Participated in 42nd Annual Conference of Tamilnadu & Pondicherry Chapter of Asi-tn&p Asicon From 9th-12th August 2018.
5. Attended All India Conference Asicon 2018 From 26th-30th December 2018, Held at Chennai Trade Centre.
6. Attended Regional Conference on General Surgery and Live Workshop Stan Surgicon 2019 Held on January 8th-11th at Government Stanley Medical College.
7. Attended 38th General Surgery Cme -2019 Held at Government Madurai Rajaji Medical College From February 2nd-5th 2019.
8. Attended the Annual National Conference of Iages Held at Guwahati-assam From 9-11th February 2020.
9. Completed American Heart Association Accredited Basic Life Support Provider Course.
10.completed American Heart Association Accredited Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider Course.
11. Completed the Course on Basic Sonography in Acute Care Medicine.
12. Competed the Course on Basic Trauma Management in the Year 2015.13. Completed Course on Arterial Blood Gas Analysis Held at Srm Medical College in the Year 2015.
14. Completed the Course on Clinical Toxicology Held on 3-2-15 & 4- 2-15 at Srm Medical College Hospital and Research Centre.
15. Completed the Course on Basic Hemodynamic Monitoring Held on 5-2-15& 6-2-15 at Srm Medical College.
16. Completed the Course on Basic Mechanical Ventilation & Basic Airway Management Held on 22nd & 23rd January 2015.
17.fals Colorectal Cme Held in 2021 at Gem Hospital Chennai for 3days
18.attended Fals Hernia Course Conducted by Iages From 26th to 28th May 2023 at Wockhardt Hospital Mumbai
19.attended Fiages Course in the Year 2020 From February 9th to 11th at Nri Medical College Vijayawada.