Name: B.Nembian Raja Rajan
Designation: Assistant professor
Qualification: MBBS, Ms(General surg), MCh (CTVS).
Experience; 4 Years
Speciality: Cardiothoracic and vascular surgery.
Area of Interest: cardiac and vascular surgeries.
Achievements and Awards
1. Annular Pancreas producing duodenal obstruction: A case report. SAS Journal of Surgery, Volume-3; Issue-5 (may 2017); p-147-149
2. Subacute Intestinal Obstruction: An Experience in Eastern India SAS Journal of Surgery ISSN 2454-5104
3. SAS J. Surg., Volume-3; Issue-8 (Aug, 2017); p-214-217
4. D2 Lymphadenectomy in Carcinoma Stomach: An Experience Revisited SAS J. Surg., Volume-3; Issue-8 (Aug, 2017); p-224-228
5. Role of water soluble contrast in adhesive small bowel obstruction, a prospective randomised control trail International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences Das BM et al. Int J Res Med Sci. 2017 Nov;5(11):4797-4802
6. Mucocele of parotid gland an unusual presentation – A case report. The antiseptic august 2016
7. Retroperitoneal Intramuscular Neurilemmoma- An unusual presentation. The antiseptic october 2016
8. Follicular Dendritic cell tumor of neck- A case report. The antiseptic june 2016
PAPER PRESENTATION IN CONFERENCES
1. Paper on Analysis of occupation related machine cut vascular injuries in a tertiary care centre in South India. at the VSICON 2021, held on 17th to 20th October, 2021 at Hyderabad.