Post Graduate (MD) in Radiology
- In-depth knowledge of test methods, use of instruments, radiation physics and dosimeter equipment
- Profound knowledge of troubleshooting and maintenance of radiographic equipment
- Sound knowledge of laboratory policies and procedures
- Profound skills in physiology and anatomy, radiology protocols and standing orders, CDC protocols, radiological positioning and radiation safety procedures
- Ability to produce high quality images
- Possess ability to operate diagnostic radiology equipment
- In-depth knowledge of chemistry and use of hazardous substances
- Possess good communication skills.
2021 - present : Assistant Professor
2019 - 2021 : Senior Resident - Department of Radiodiagnosis , SRM Medical College 2016-2019 : Postgraduation (MD) Radio - Diagnosis from Sree balaji medical college , chrompet ,Tamilnadu, India.
2014 – 2015 : Fellowship in diabetes , in Apollo hospitals , greams road degree certified by Royal college Liverpool.
2013 – 2014 : Internship from Meenakshi mission hospital, Madurai,Tamilnadu , India.
2008 – 2013 : Graduation (MBBS) from SRM medical college, potheri, Chennai , Tamilnadu ,India.
2005 – 2006 : Higher secondary education from Mahatma Montessori matriculation
Higher secondary school ,Madurai ,Tamilnadua ,India .
June 2016 to June 2019 : Post graduation ( MD Radio – Diagnosis ) from
Sree balaji medical college , chrompet ,Tamilnadu, India.
August 2014 to January 2016 : Duty Medical officer at Apollo Hospital , Madurai,
March 2013 to March 2014 : Internship from Meenakshi mission hospital, Madurai,
Tamilnadu , India.