Name: Dr.REEGAN JOSE.M
Reg.No: 95949 MBBS,MS(GENERAL SURGERY), FMAS,DMAS,FICRS,
MMIP(The Royal College of Surgeons of England), FALS-HERNIA.
QUALIFICATION: MBBS,M.S. General surgery, FMAS, DMAS, FICRS
➢ FALS COLORECTAL COURSE- CME Certificate in Advance Fellowship course in Colon and Rectal surgery- GEM HOSPITAL and Research centre, Chennai- 21/10/2021-24/10/2021.
➢ MMIPS- MINIMAL INVASIVE PROCTOLOGY- Certificate Master course in minimal invasive proctology(LASER/VAFFT)-Affiliated with “The Royal College of Surgeons of England”—IMMAST- Mumbai- 29/11/2021-01/12/2021.
➢ Comprehensive “LASER PROCTOLOGY” Hands-on Training- Rajiv Gandhi Govt. General Hospital, MMC, CHENNAI- 30/10/2022.
- FALS-HERNIA(IAGES)-Fellowship Course on Advanced Laparoscopic in Hernia- October 2022.
- HANDS ON LAPAROSCOPY TRAINING- Certificate course- “MASST”- Chennai-18/03/2022-19/03/2022.
- FACRSI- Certificate on 25th Instructional course of the Association of Colon and Rectal Surgeons of India- Sri Ramachandra Medical College- Chennai- 25/05/2022 to 27/05/2022.
- First International Fellowship in Advanced Robotic & Innovative Surgery (FARIS)- CME & Virtual Workshop- Jan 2023.
➢COLORECTAL SYMPOSIUM- AICRS 220354- Delegate in 4th Apollo International Colorectal Symposium 2022- Chennai- 02/09/2022.
➢ GI SURGICON 2022- Certificate on “An update on Bariatric surgery”-
Gleneagles Global Health City- Chennai-10/09/2022.
- Capacity building in modern technology in teaching and learning: Nurtering young faculty:- PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATE:
▪ Prescription writing in medico-legal case-30/10/2021.
▪ Need for an effective mentoring programme for undergraduate
▪ Effective use of simulation centre for clinical skill training in
undergraduate medical education.-27/11/2021.
▪ Certificate of Participation in the “6th WORLD BIOETHICS
DAY-INTERNATIONAL” WEBINAR ON 19/10/2021.
- Completed “3T-IBHSc Faculty Development Program in Teaching Bioethics in Medical and Healthy Profession Education”- December
Publications: ➢ Poster presentation on "STRAWBERRY GALLBLADDER" in 74th Annual Conference of the Assocition of Surgeons of India on Dec 2014 & published in JEMDS.COM Journal.
➢ Research Paper presentation on " A Prospective and Comparative study on Short term result of Milligan-
Morgan(Open)Haemorrhoidectomy VS Haemorrhoidectomy" in SRM University on Feb 2017.
➢ A PROSPECTIVE AND COMPARATIVE STUDY OF SHORT TERM RESULTS OF OPEN HEMORRHOIDECTOMY VERSUS STAPLED HEMORRHOIDOPEXY
Jose, R.M., Nivedha, R., Srinidhi, K.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Resultsthis link is disabled, 2022, 13, pp. 2393–2410 Scopus.
➢ SCHWANNOMA OF SUBMANDIBULAR GLAND-A RARE CASE REPORT
Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Resultsthis link is disabled, 2022, 13, pp. 4493–4497 Scopus.
1 Year Junior Resident in Apollo Hospitals , Tondiarpet (2012-2013)
3 years work experience in the Department of General Surgery, SRM Medical college& Hospital, Chennai.
1 Year Registrar – SURGICAL ONCOLOGY- Apollo Cancer Institute.
3 MONTHS Senior Registrar – GI surgery minimal invasive and bariatric surgery- Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai.
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR- Department of General Surgery. DOJ-17/08/2020- UPTO date- SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Kattankulathu, Chengalpattu district-603203.