Dr. R. Raj Bharath
Professor & Head
- M.D (transfusion medicine) in 2012
- Ph.D. (inter-disciplinary) in 2018
- Has more than a decade experience of academic, services and research experience in the field of transfusion medicine.
- Has been External Examiner for M.D (Transfusion Medicine) & B.Sc. M.L.T allied health science course.
- Resource person for training programmes conducted for medical officers, lab technicians and staff nurses in blood transfusion services organized by National AIDS Control Organisation.
- Attended and given various guest lectures, paper and poster presentation in International, National conferences and CME programmes.
- Areas of interest – Immunohaematology & quality control