https://www.linkedin.co m/in/shriram-natarajan- 6a150283/
Medical Registration no: 108953
Dr. Shriram Natarajan
- Date of birth: 21-9-1990
- Age: 29 years.
- Marital status: Married
- Languages: English, Tamil.
MBBS• Coimbatore Medical College • The Tamilnadu MGR medical university.
MD Radiodiagnosis• Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher education and research • Sri Ramachandra University
Additional Qualification: Training in Basic Life support.
- Proficiency in diagnostic X ray, fluoroscopy, USG, CT, PET-CT and MRI.
- Ability to perform image guided interventional procedures.
- Proficiency in computers, radiology related softwares and workstation operation.
- Role of ultrasonography in the diagnosis of small joint pathologies under the guidance of Prof. Bhawna.
- Liver Parasites – A diagnostic crisis, under the guidance of Prof. Roy Santhosam at AOCR international conference, Mumbai.
Scientific Paper Presentation
- Sheep in wolf’s clothing: a case of pneumocytoma masquerading as lung mass, under the guidance of Associate Prof. Gokulakrishnan at TNPY-IRIA state subchapter meet, hennai.
Conferences and Workshops
- 71st annual conference of the Indian radiological and imaging association and 17th Asian oceanian congress of radiology – 2018.
- Ramachandra Advanced Radiology Education conference 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- 7th National Conference of Musculoskeletal Society of India, Pune 2019
- Clinical Radiological Orthopedic and Pathology (CROP) workshop
- Soft Skills Workshop, SRIHER
- Indian Academy of CT guided Interventions and Breast Imaging Society of India conference, Chennai 2019.
- Sono Summit 2019
- Refresher courses conducted by Madras medical college, Stanley medical college and Christian medical college, Vellore 2020.
UG teaching skills:
- USG as an imaging modality.
- Basic principles of doppler imaging.
Image guided procedures:
- Observed and performed over 75 cases
- Life member of Indian radiological and imaging association.
- Life member of Indian medical association.
- Represented Tamilnadu state in basketball at the under 14 level.
- Have been a part of basketball teams at the collegiate level both during under graduation and post-graduation.